We design/build a variety of industrial ovens to suite our customers needs.
- Batch Ovens are needed for specialty shaped parts or small quantities.
- Conveyorized Ovens are necessary for high volume output.
- Dry-Off Ovens are to remove moisture from parts between the spray washing and/or the painting and coating process.
- Bake Ovens are designed for curing both liquid and powder coatings.
Our oven designs provide the most effect heat transfer available for your application. All Ovens are available with your choice of heat source:
- Gas Fired Convection;
- Infrared (IR) Booster Ovens;
- Infrared (IR) Curing Ovens; and
- Powder Curing Ovens.
Our ovens are designed with the following “Industry Leading” Components:
- Maxon Oven Pak Burners;
- Honeywell Flame Safeties;
- TSSA Approved Gas Trains;
- ESA Approved Control Panels; and
- CSA/UL components.